Thursday, November 25, 2010

This is my first post in here.
Right now its three in the morning,7 more hours to the last exam of my end sem. A mountain of syllabus to be covered.I am sitting idle unable to sleep or concentrate.I am in a mixed emotions now, a little fear for the exam tomorrow , excitement about day after the exam and why did i open my facebook at at this time.After seeing few pics of the school, now i am lost in the thoughts of school days . That days i could never forget in my life , I hope my end sem could be completed earlier and i could get back to the colony for the school reunion. I am very eager for it and to meet all of my friends at one time which until now never happened. I wish the exam paper and invigilator would be liberal tomorrow .Bhanu signing off........

No comments: